Monday, March 17, 2014

Elder Mayans this week


3-17-2014

Like always, I had a great week this week but I don’t have that much too
say. ha Some weeks I have a lot of things on my mind to say but this
week not so much.

So just a little review. We have been going to the Parcul Mare which
is directly translated (the Big park) haha and contacting a lot of
people. We were able to go as a district to the park and go chalk
contacting. We drew the Plan of Salvation on the ground and talked to
a lot of people about it. It was a success and I got to talk to a lot
of people about it. It’s a good way to contact and the Plan of
Salvation has such a strong message of hope and happiness.

Our English classes were actually not at amazing this week which was
really weird. It was good on Tuesday but Saturday not very many people
came and nobody participated. Lame. That’s just life. Our spiritual
thought was also on the Plan of Salvation. It was good. I read the
song " I am a child of God" to them and they were like no sing it.
haha I was like no trust me you don't want to hear me sing. ha They
always like the spiritual thoughts and agree with the things we talk
about

Also on Friday night we had an activity at the church. Usually we have
about one person show up to the weekly activity so it’s kinda hard to
have an activity but this week we had about 6 people show up. Nothing
crazy but it’s better. ha We had Marian, a guy from English class show
up too. He’s a really nice guy and we have been wanting to meet up with
him. We asked if we could and he’s not really giving us a straight
answer. He still shows some interest so we are keeping in contact with
him.

On Saturday we got permission to go to a classical music concert with
Alexandru, A former investigator that works there. It wasn't really a
classical music concert, more like just a cello player and some people
reciting poems but it was fun. It was in the evening and it was a long
day so I almost fell asleep during the concert. haha

Coming up this week we have zone conference on Friday in Bucuresti. I’m
excited and it will be one of the last times that I see President
Hill. He is leaving in about 2 transfers. Well I love you all and you’re
in my prayers. The Church is true and I love being a missionary. Stay
safe and have a great weeElder Mayans

I forgot my camera but I will send pictures next week. Sorry I haven't
been taking that much lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment